Certified Credit Reporting Inc. is a consumer reporting agency reseller as defined by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and resells consumer reports primarily for mortgage, tenant, and employment purposes. Certified Credit does not maintain a database on consumer information.
Any questions regarding inquiries on your personal consumer file should be directed to 800.769.7615 x 2006 or emailed to email@example.com.
The Consumer Assistance department can assist you in the following ways:
- Provide a free copy of the Credit Report that was requested by our client
- Dispute inaccurate or incomplete information appearing on Certified Credit's copy of your Credit Report that was requested by our client
- Answer questions regarding Certified Credit's copy of your Credit Report that was request by our client
- Tell you which one of our clients accessed your credit report
Mortgage Credit Scores
The five main factors that impact your score:
- Payment history (35%): Late payments, tax liens, bankruptcies, etc.
- Accounts Owes (30%): Outstanding balances on accounts
- Length of Credit History (15%): The longer your history, the better
- New Credit (10%): Inquiries/applications for new credit accounts
- Credit Mix (10%): The mix of credit cards, retail accounts, loans, etc.