About the job
As a multi-faceted mortgage solutions provider, Certified Credit has specialized in Consumer Credit, Risk Mitigation, and Mortgage Verification Services for over 35 years. We have earned a trusted reputation for providing an outstanding customer experience, accuracy, technological efficiency, innovation, and a commitment to building strong relationships. Most importantly, we don’t just supply data; we help change people’s lives for the better. To our team, each verification we complete is so much more than numbers on a credit report – it’s about a family, a home, a dream.
At Certified Credit, we help our customers (lending institutions, banks, mortgage brokers, etc.) and their borrowers through the process of any clarification or updates to the credit report they might need in order to move forward with their mortgage loan. Your role with Certified Credit will give you an opportunity to expand your financial knowledge and share that expertise with our customers and their borrowers, all while making a significant impact in the lives of everyday people.
A woman-owned business, Certified Credit has a true commitment to diversity and inclusion, believing that our unique makeup offers fresh perspectives and an authentic, collaborative, and team-oriented environment. Together, we can do so much more!
- Respond to customer requests to complete verification(s) in a timely manner
- Research internet for documentation to assist with verification requests
- Analyze credit files to determine the cause of missing data or correct/changes to credit data
- Process credit report supplement requests
- Speak to consumers and troubleshoot issues or discrepancies
- Always manage sensitive consumer information with utmost diligence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Ability to operate phone system and office equipment
- Ability to problem solve and work within defined training requirements
- Ability to translate client requests and complete required documents accurately and efficiently
- Ability to maintain client time service expectations for all work assigned
- Ability to think analytically and to evaluate, resolve or escalate client requests as needed
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization (internally and externally)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1-3 years of customer service-related experience
- Must have strong typing (40+ wpm)
- Must have strong written, oral, and business communication skills
- Must have an intermediate working knowledge of all MS Office products.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a desk and work on a computer
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time answering phone calls and speaking on the phone
- Must have a quiet dedicated workspace
- Must have an authorized US work visa upon hire
- Must have Broadband Internet that uses DSL, fiber optics, or cable
- Must have a router or modem capable of hosting multiple devices
Certified Credit has a competitive and comprehensive benefits program!
- STD & LTD
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Time