Certified Credit announces attendance at The Mortgage Collaborative’s “Music to My Ears” Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, along with a live demo presentation of their new Automated Supplement solution.
The Mortgage Collaborative’s (TMC) highly-anticipated “Music to My Ears” conference is taking place in Nashville, Tennessee from Sunday, September 10th, to Tuesday, September 12th. Two members of the Certified Credit team will be attending the event. These members are Paul Robinson, Certified Credit’s VP of Sales, and Jeff Woltemath, Certified Credit’s Senior Account Executive.
On Monday, September 11th, the Certified Credit duo will present a live demo of their latest solution, Automated Supplement. This tool modernizes credit supplementation by empowering borrowers to decide how and when they provide their financial data for tradeline updates.
“Modern borrowers expect a digitized lending experience,” said Lucy Kereta-Block, Founder and CEO of Certified Credit. “By allowing them to share their financial data using a secure link, Automated Supplement makes the credit supplement process much more convenient and secure. It also enables lenders to eliminate time-consuming conference calls and reinvest this time into higher-value activities.”
In addition to presenting this innovative tool, the Certified Credit team is excited to connect with lenders from across the country and discuss solutions to the mortgage market’s current challenges. Paul and Jeff have unique insights into how lenders can take control of their workflows, operations, and outcomes throughout the rest of 2023.
According to Lucy Kereta-Block, “Today’s market has some inescapable challenges, from record-high interest rates to rising origination expenses. Even so, lenders can still take control of their origination process, borrower experience, and bottom lines. They just need to leverage the right solutions.” Some of these solutions include:
- Cascade VOE – Lenders can take control of their verification of income and employment (VOE) process using Cascade VOE. This automated tool enables lenders to customize their verification vendors and arrange them in their preferred order. As a result, it can lead to lower origination costs, faster verifications, and streamlined workflows.
- Cascade UDM – While lenders can’t control their borrowers during the quiet period, they can proactively monitor their loan portfolios using Cascade Undisclosed Debt Monitoring (UDM). This tool monitors applicants’ credit reports continuously from the initial credit pull through closing, preventing untimely surprises, costly repurchase demands, and the need for Refresh Reports.
- Cascade Alerts – Lenders can’t control if their past and present clients shop around with competitors. However, Cascade Alerts can alert them when it’s happening. This borrower retention tool notifies lenders as soon as someone in their existing client base applies for a new mortgage product, giving them the notice they need to reach out and make a bid for their repeat business.
- Cascade Prequal – Lenders can’t control their applicants’ initial creditworthiness, but they can help them improve it. Cascade Prequal facilitates this process by giving lenders an affordable snapshot of their applicants’ eligibility. From there, lenders can coach their applicants into better creditworthiness and secure their long-term loyalty.
- Flex ID – Occasional typos are unavoidable, but they don’t have to result in inaccurate credit reports. Flex ID cuts origination costs by verifying key attributes before initiating report requests. It can also catch misrepresentations on the spot, mitigating mortgage fraud.
- Automated Valuation Model (AVM) – Housing prices may seem out of control to lenders and borrowers alike. Fortunately, AVM can give lenders accurate appraisal values prior to the loan underwriting process, ensuring they don’t waste time on loans for homes that won’t qualify.
These are just a few of the solutions offered by Certified Credit. TMC attendees can learn about its additional offerings by reaching out to Paul or Jeff at the conference. Along with its networking opportunities, TMC Nashville will also feature cutting-edge round tables, keynote speaker presentations, breakout sessions, panels, luncheons, and much more.
About Certified Credit
For nearly four decades, Certified Credit has been honing its industry expertise. As a leading mortgage solutions provider and TMC-preferred vendor, Certified Credit aims to solve lenders’ most pressing problems so they can grow their businesses no matter the market conditions. To learn more about Certified Credit’s products and services, call 1-800-769-7615 or visit www.certifiedcredit.com.